The terms of this agreement, hereafter referred to as ("Agreement") describe the terms and conditions between all users or ("you") of the Website The Bridal Vine, also referred to as ("thebridalvine.com", "Site", or "We".) By using this website, you signify the acceptance of the terms set forth. We reserve to modify these terms at any time without notice. Any amended terms will immediately take affect after upload to The Bridal Vine web servers. We encourage all users of thebridalvine.com to periodically review these terms as these terms may as as they may affect you.
-To inform you of information regarding new features, changes, or other enhancements to thebridalvine.com.
-To alert you of any wedding lead as part of our "featured vendor" lead program.
-To inform you of any website promotions that may benefit you.
2. Membership. Membership to thebridalvine.com is available only to entities and individuals at least 18 years of age who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our services are not available to minors or to temporarily or indefinitely suspended Members. Membership in thebridalvine.com is void where prohibited. Your Bridal Vine membership may not be transferred or sold to another party. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement. If you are registering as an individual, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and are able to enter into a legally binding contract. While featured vendors may have more than one featured vendor account, free account holders are limited to one account only. New free accounts may be activated after the expiration of a 60 day wait period.
3. Prohibited Activities. Visitors to and Members of the Site may not:
- Create an account in another's name
- Create more than one account
- Use another's account
- Impersonate another person or entity
- Use the Site to break the law or applicable regulations, encourage others to do so, or offer instructions on how to do so
- Offer to provide products or services that violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (collectively "Laws"), or offer any products or services in a manner that violates any Laws
- Collect or harvest information about Site Members, including but not limited to use of bots, spiders, or similar means of information acquisition. Any such activity will not be tolerated and will result in immediate suspension of service.
- Improperly use features on the Site to spam, send unsolicited messages to other members
- Offer products or services that are non wedding related
- Use any type of profanity, hate speech, sexual innuendo or slanderous remarks
- Do anything that interferes with or places an undue burden on the Site (as determined by thebridalvine.com in our sole discretion)
- Use the Site if your membership has been temporarily or permanently suspended or revoked
- Violate any terms of this Agreement
4. Fees. There are currently NO Fees to join The Bridal Vine for Wedding Members or Vendor Members. Optional fee-based services are available but participation is NOT mandatory. See below for details.
Wedding Members: There are NO Fee-based services available. It's ALL FREE.
Wedding Vendors: The is no charge for a basic account. Featured accounts, when available will be activated on a subscription basis. Featured status will automatically revert to a basic listing if and when the following conditions are met:
-A promotion period has ended.
-The vendor cancels his/her subscription.
5. Beta Phase. The Bridal Vine is currently in the beta phase. By visiting, registering, and/or participating on thebridalvine.com users must agree to do so at their own risk. The Bridal Vine cannot be held responsible for any loss of data, communications, or any other software failure that may occur during this testing period.